CITIES & URBANISM
I have written about cities around the world as a journalist, PR and editor. Cities as places to work, live, shop, enjoy, learn and visit. Cities have many stories to tell: with regards to lifestyle, society, tourism, design, investment, location, technology and development.
Among other clients, I currently write and edit for a global business events' organisation on reinventing cities to achieve long-term, sustainable growth.
Client - Paris-based organisation
Writing & Editing
- A series of 13 thought-leadership pieces on urban topics; from technology to sustainability, culture to tourism, hotels to workspace.
- Editing and writing marketing material, for the organisation's websites, newsletters and e-shots.
- Ensuring brand consistency and accuracy in written marketing material across events and conferences held in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Applying brand messaging for each event and conference programme.
Ideas & Trends
- Proposing topics for written articles.
- Fleshing out ideas for conference themes and programmes.
- Ensuring that the subject matter of written material is relevant, accurate and relatively future proof.
• • •