EXPERTISE - FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY
One of my clients is Doha-founded East Wing Gallery, specialists in "new perspectives through photography". I work on their communications and I represent them at leading art fairs - Photo London, Unseen Amsterdam and Paris Photo, as well as at other events.
I trained as a Professional Photographer at the London School of Photography in 2015/16. I regular attend workshops, courses and events at the likes of The Photographers' Gallery, Hauser & Wirth, Frieze, Autograph, Sotheby's and the V&A to keep my knowledge, skills and contacts in this very specialist market fresh and relevant.
Client - East Wing Gallery
My role at international photography fairs includes:
* Editing communications.
* Working with the Artistic Director to install the East Wing booth.
* Representing the Gallery to collectors, museums, industry figures, the media and fair attendees.
* Representing the works of East Wing's artists, including Mandy Barker, Edmund Clark, Arko Datto, Cédric Delsaux, Jojakim Cortis & Adrian Sonderegger and Saane De Wilde.
* Selling artworks directly to clients, and finalising details of the sale.
East Wing artists at Photo London 2018 ...
Other photography clients
I work on a regular basis, advising on communications and editing, for the London Institute of Photography. This is a Shoreditch-based photography school founded by professional photographer Holger Pootens, whose work has been commissioned by the likes of Adidas, BMW and Nikon and published by Vogue and The Guardian.
My work for LIoP has included:
* Carrying out a UX review of LIoP's existing website.
* Creating the 'superpower' strapline: 'see, feel, capture, create'.
* Developing a key messaging pattern for the website copy.
* Advising on web pagination.
* Writing all the copy for the new website.
* Writing a blog post on my experience of the LIoP Street & Documentary Course.
• • •